DAM CONSTRUCTION/IRRIGATION PROJECTS
1. Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Document (Refer to DENR DAO 96-37 Series of 1996, for contents of EIS) IEE for Small Dam
Additional requirements to be attached to the EIS:
• Location map/Project site plotted on the Topographic map with 1:50,000 scale.
• Site Development Plan/Map noting adjacent water bodies (scale: 1:10,000).
2. Endorsement from the following LGU with resolution including a copy of the documentation of the consultation process
• Sangguniang Pambarangay.
• Sangguniang Bayan.
• Indigenous tribal communities in case the area falls within a certified ancestral land/domain.
3. Proof of Status of Land and Land Ownership/Land Claim
• Certification/evaluation from CENRO/PENRO.
• Land Title/Tax Declaration/Stewardship Contract.
4. Zoning Clearance from the Municipality/City Zoning Officer
5. Certification of Water Supply Right from the National Irrigation Administration.
6. In case the dam site is within a forested zone, secure Special Cutting Permit (SCP) from the concerned CENRO
- Bathing Establishment
- CRITICAL PROJECTS
- DAM CONSTRUCTION AND IRRIGATION PROJECTS
- FISHERY PROJECT AND PEARL FARMS
- Forest Land Use Agreement for Tourism Purposes
- MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
- MINING PROJECTS
- Non-timber Forest Product Resource Utilization
- OFFSHORE OIL EXPLORATORY
- OTHER PROJECTS LOCATED IN CRITICAL AREA
- POULTRY AND PIGGERY PROJECTS
- PRIVATE LAND TIMBER PERMIT AND SPECIAL PLTP
- Research and Bio-prospecting Projects
- RESEARCH PROJECTS
- RICE MILL
- SMALL-SCALE MINING
- TELECOMMUNICATION PROJECT
- GASOLINE STATION
- GOLF COURSE
- GRAZING PROJECTS
- Heavy Industries