The PCSD Kiddie Environmental Club is a group of…
- kids from 6-12 years old who loved to play and enjoy mother earth.
- kids participating in tree planting, wildlife release to the wild, other sustainable development kiddie projects.
- kids enjoying inter-actions with other kids in nurturing nature.
- kids, together with their parents, that bond together via various environmental/ developmental kiddie activities.
- kids potential and willing to become leaders
- kids willing to hone and share their knowledge, talents and skills towards saving the earth through simple means.
When is the club organized?
- formally launched via a simple ceremony “release of fresh water turtles back to its habitat)on August 1, 2010.
What agency organized the club?
The Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff (PCSDS), specifically the ECAN Education and Extension Division and the Policy Research Division.
Where is the Club’s house (address)?
- Kiddie corner room, ground floor, PCSDS Building, Sports Complex Road, Sta. Monica heights, Puerto Princesa City.
- Launching: Release of rehabilitated wildlife.
- Talent nook-Training house
- special projects/ kiddie showcase (fund raising)
- Website, social networking
- Kiddie conferences/seminar
- Recycling project
- Talent enhancement center, etc…
Register to PCSDS Kiddie Wildlife Saver’s Club
Kiddie Entry age is around 6 to 12 years old.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]