Position: Project Development Officer V
Plantilla Item No.: PCSDB-PDO5-10-1998
Monthly Salary: 85,074.00 php
Education: Master’s Degree or Certificate in Leadership
Training: 40 hours of supervisory/management
Experience: Four (4) years of supervisory/management
Eligibility: Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
Competency (if applicable):
- Building collaborative, inclusive working relationships
- Managing performance and coaching for results
- Leading Change
- Thinking strategically and creativity
- Creating and nurturing a high performing organization
Place of Assignment: District Management Division-North
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than February 14, 2020.
- Application Letter
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture ( CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph.
- Performance rating in the last rating period(if applicable).
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/ratings/license: and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- Work experience sheet (form can be downloaded at: http://ro4.csc.gov.ph/downloads/file/31-pds_wes
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
GISELA R. CANOZA
HRM Officer Designate
PCSDS, Sports Complex Rd. Sta. Monica Heights, Puerto Princesa City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.