Title: Development Planner
Division: ECAN Policy Research and Planning Division
Location: PCSD Central Office, Santa Monica, Puerto Princesa City
Supervisor: Chief Planning Officer
Date of Posting: 14 February 2017
Deadline of Application: 28 February 2017
Submit your résumé and application letter directly to the Human Resources Unit or by email to email@example.com (Subject: Application for Development Planner).
NOTE: We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and support an inclusive workplace culture. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Develop sustainable development plans, programs, and projects. Assist and collaborate with local governments in development planning. Prepare technical reports and management plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental management, environmental engineering, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in environment and development planning, project development, environment/ecosystems management, environmental research, and capacity building.
- Familiarity with planning for climate change adaptation and disaster risk management
- Involved in scientific research and technical writing
- Proficient in policy and regulatory frameworks for environmental management in Palawan
- Knowledge of the national (Philippines) and international agenda on sustainable development
- Familiarity with the operations, policies and procedures of sustainable financing, and experience in development of project and program proposals
Strong conceptual and analytical skills