𝗣𝗖𝗦𝗗 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴─ On October 1, a resident of Bgy. San Manuel by the name of Mr. Romeo C. Tomarong had turned over...
𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝐏𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲; 𝐎𝐤𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝟑-𝟓- To finalize the management plan of Lawak Island as a declared...
𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗰, 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻- On September 25, Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff (PCSDS) District Management...
𝗣𝗖𝗦𝗗𝗦 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗜𝗘𝗖 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘁
𝗦𝗠 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝘂𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝗮, 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻-To emphasize the important role of local government units in providing our community...
𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐧 ─ To enhance the governance of Marine Protected Areas (MPA) in Palawan, Palawan...
𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐌𝐃-𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘀 “𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬” 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗥𝗦𝗦)
𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐌𝐃-𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘀 “𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬” 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵...
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
PCSD STAFF CITIZEN'S CHARTER
- PCSD 2019 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2020 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2021 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2012 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2011 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2010 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2009 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2008 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2007 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2006 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2005 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD Update 1st Quarter 2023
- PCSD Update 3rd Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update 2nd Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update 1st Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update December 2021
- PCSD Update November 2021
- PCSD Update October 2021
- PCSD Update September 2021
- PCSD Update August 2021
- PCSD Update July 2021
- PCSD Update June 2021
- PCSD Update May 2021
- PCSD Update April 2021
- PCSD Update March 2021
- PCSD Update February 2021
- PCSD Update January 2021
MISSION AND VISION OF PALAWAN COUNCIL FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT STAFF
Palawan, an innovative and dynamic global center of sustainable development.
PCSDS as the driver of environmental conservation and inclusive development in Palawan, a biosphere reserve and science-for-sustainability site, guided by the Strategic Environmental Plan.
PCSD Building, Sports Complex Road,
Sta. Monica Heights, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
P.O. Box 45 PPC 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Telephone No: (048) 434-4235 | Telefax: 434-4234
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Atty. Teodoro Jose S. Matta