𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐌𝐃-𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐓𝐖𝐆 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐎 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿’𝘀 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗠𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘇𝗼𝗻 ─ The Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff...
The Palawan Council for Sustainable Development, (PCSD), through its Chair Governor Victorino Dennis M. Socrates,...
𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐌𝐃-𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧-𝐔𝐩 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐧 ─ For intensification of coral reefs protection and conservation in Calamian Island Group (CIG),...
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 (𝗣𝗖𝗦𝗗) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗖𝗦𝗗𝗦 𝗘𝘅𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿...
𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 ‘𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞’ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐍𝐋-𝐔𝐒𝐅𝐒, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐧.
On August 31, the Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff (PCSDS) received from the International Narcotics...
𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐁𝐍𝐂’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ‘𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞’ 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐥 (𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐓)
To ensure that the management of Coral Bay Nickel Corporation (CBNC) adheres to and implements sustainable, safe, and...
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
PCSD STAFF CITIZEN'S CHARTER
- PCSD 2019 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2020 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2021 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2012 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2011 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2010 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2009 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2008 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2007 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2006 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2005 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD Update 1st Quarter 2023
- PCSD Update 3rd Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update 2nd Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update 1st Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update December 2021
- PCSD Update November 2021
- PCSD Update October 2021
- PCSD Update September 2021
- PCSD Update August 2021
- PCSD Update July 2021
- PCSD Update June 2021
- PCSD Update May 2021
- PCSD Update April 2021
- PCSD Update March 2021
- PCSD Update February 2021
- PCSD Update January 2021
MISSION AND VISION OF PALAWAN COUNCIL FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT STAFF
Palawan, an innovative and dynamic global center of sustainable development.
PCSDS as the driver of environmental conservation and inclusive development in Palawan, a biosphere reserve and science-for-sustainability site, guided by the Strategic Environmental Plan.
PCSD Building, Sports Complex Road,
Sta. Monica Heights, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
P.O. Box 45 PPC 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Telephone No: (048) 434-4235 | Telefax: 434-4234
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Atty. Teodoro Jose S. Matta