Weighing 5.25 kg, an adult female Palawan Pangolin (𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴), locally known as “Balintong”, was turned over...
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐂𝐒𝐃𝐒 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐑𝐈𝐀 & 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐂 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 (𝐃𝐅𝐀𝐓) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 (𝐌𝐑𝐈) 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐧
𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑯𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒚 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝑩𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐, 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒂- On November 7, 2023, a collaboration meeting between the...
On October 28 to November 6 2023, the Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff through its District...
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚
Continuation of the development of Palawan Wildlife Management Program pushes through for its second and last day...
PSDTI, Barangay Irawan, Puerto Princesa City – In accordance with the Wildlife and Cave Management Sub-...
𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲, 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘀, 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗴𝗶𝘂𝗺─ The Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff (PCSDS) through ECAN...
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
PCSD STAFF CITIZEN'S CHARTER
- PCSD 2019 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2020 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2021 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2012 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2011 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2010 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2009 Accomplishment-Report
- PCSD 2008 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2007 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2006 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD 2005 Accomplishment Report
- PCSD Update 1st Quarter 2023
- PCSD Update 3rd Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update 2nd Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update 1st Quarter 2022
- PCSD Update December 2021
- PCSD Update November 2021
- PCSD Update October 2021
- PCSD Update September 2021
- PCSD Update August 2021
- PCSD Update July 2021
- PCSD Update June 2021
- PCSD Update May 2021
- PCSD Update April 2021
- PCSD Update March 2021
- PCSD Update February 2021
- PCSD Update January 2021
MISSION AND VISION OF PALAWAN COUNCIL FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT STAFF
Palawan, an innovative and dynamic global center of sustainable development.
PCSDS as the driver of environmental conservation and inclusive development in Palawan, a biosphere reserve and science-for-sustainability site, guided by the Strategic Environmental Plan.
PCSD Building, Sports Complex Road,
Sta. Monica Heights, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
P.O. Box 45 PPC 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Telephone No: (048) 434-4235 | Telefax: 434-4234
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Atty. Teodoro Jose S. Matta